DIY Glitter Dough
Beat boredom and put some of your basic pantry supplies to use with this fun craft
In collaboration with Project Kid
Skip the store-bought stuff–this is so easy to make and to personalize!
- Large bowl?
- Hot water?
- Cream of tartar?
- Vegetable oil?
- Food coloring?
- Measuring tools?
- Step one: In the large bowl, mix 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 3 tablespoons cream of tartar, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.?
- Step two: Stir in 2 cups hot water.?
- Step three: Knead the dough.?
- Step four: Add glitter and knead again.?
- Step five: Add food coloring and mix into dough with hands.?
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at?Project Kid?and regularly contributes to national magazines.?This craft is not for use by children under three years of age.